Homepage in English: Pontoons & Marinas - Turnkey Solutions
Live and move with the water. Floating pontoons, bridges and terraces make water accessible.
Building marinas is our specialty! You can also use our floating pontoons as floating (restaurant) terrace, rowing, swimming, fishing or canoe pontoon. It is also possible to use our concrete floating pontoons as a floating base for a holiday home, marina office, petrol station etc.
The possibilities are endless!
Inter Boat Marinas - The company
Inter Boat Marinas, founded in 1986, is a specialist in the design, development, manufacture and installation of floating pontoons and marinas. We offer a complete turnkey service to our customers. Over 1,500 projects have been delivered during the last few years in the Netherlands, across Europe and beyond. Our clients include developers, government, water sports clubs and many individuals who have been using our floating pontoons to their full satisfaction for a long time.
The application, location and local conditions are important factors in the preparation of any design. Inter Boat Marinas will gladly prepare a design specification for your project, based on the following floating pontoon systems:
- System Atlantic: hot-dip galvanized steel frame;
- System Laguna: seawater resistant aluminium frame;
- Floats: stainless steel reinforced concrete float / polyethylene float / polyethylene tubes;
- System Interfloat: concrete pontoon with profiled deck surface;
- System Breakwater: heavy concrete pontoon of a special design;
- System Connect-A-Dock: plastic modular floating pontoons;
- System Olympia: pontoon with a special low freeboard.
We offer a wide range of possible deck finish on our floating pontoons:
- Wood composite
- Plastic decking
- Plastic & GRP grates
- Impregnated softwood
- Hot-dip galvanized grates
- Stainless steel grates
- Aluminum grates
- Finished concrete (also in colour)
There are a wide range of options available for these solutions including colour, profile and design.